Dinner's done...It's a beautiful day...Let's go for a walk!
Here's a little pre-walk warm-up...
Jonah's ready...
Ava's uhhhh....ready or not??
...then we head down to the pond...
...time for climbing on the boats, throwing a few rocks, and playing by the water...
...then we head to Grandpa and Grandma's house for some pie and ice cream :) (hey we walked remember??)...
...when Ava starts making these faces we know it's time to head on home...
(seriously, can you believe these faces??!!)
...Ava's crying it's time to "book - it" home...
(we're moving so fast we're a blur :)
This time of year is my favorite. The weather is starting to get nice, the days are long, we can go for walks...love it! Stella always asks if she can go swimming in the pond (brrrrr). Hopefully the day comes soon when I can finally say "yes you can!"
Stella's comment on our walk to grandma's...
Me too Stella girl, me too!
"This is my most favorite season of all."
Me too Stella girl, me too!







5 comments:
Wow!!! Sara I love where you live... so much fun to get to go on long fun walks with the kids... and have it be so beautiful all around you!!! I love the pics of ava being ready to go home!!!
It is so PRETTY and GREEN!!!!! Ugh, I miss that SO MUCH! Not that Southern California is that green....but it has been a LONG winter here!!!!! It's been in the low 40's all day....the weather has been matching my mood. :( I wish we could visit Erin...although it sounds like that might be what's hindering her from sleeping...so maybe it's a good thing we're not there!
Can I come over and play?....seriously!!
I realized I posted the pictures of ava on the wrong comment box...hopefully you knew what I was talking about. Also Tulips are my absolute fav too!
Oh my gosh, Ava's face is HILARIOUS!!!!
:) Kate
Post a Comment