The Tooth Fairy Is Coming!!
That's right, the Tooth Fairy will be paying a visit to the Parsons' house real soon. Stella has her first wiggly tooth. She came to me the other night after brushing her teeth and said "mom my tooth feels funny." So I had her show me her tooth and, low and behold, it was wiggly and the new one was right there in sight! We went to Grandpa, the master tooth-puller, the other night to see if he could "check" it. Well he gave it the ol' sneaky yank and thought he had gotten it out. No such luck. It scared Stella a little, might have hurt a bit too, and it definitely made it more loose. Stella was trying her best to keep up the brave front. I told her to look on the bright side, I said to her "Stella, Grandpa just stuck his massive paw in your mouth, just be thankful he didn't accidentally pull out ALL your teeth at once!" If you know my dad, you know he has gi-normous (gigantic + enormous = gi-normous) hands and if you know Stella, you know she has tiny teeth...probably not the best combo. If it is up to Stella I think she will try to keep that tooth her mouth until it is hanging by a thread. Although she is looking forward to finding out what that little fairy is going to bring her. So take a good look friends, this is probably the last time you'll see this cute smile on this cute little face!





2 comments:
That is so precious!!! Ouch... I hope she is brave!! Leave that tooth alone!! I am with her let hang by a thread!!
Hi Sara-
I don't mind you peeking at all... in fact I've looked at your blog a few times myself. I love how you have music...I need to do that. I hope the chore chart works for your family!
BTW- your kids are adorable!
The other Amber :)
Post a Comment