Saturday, April 19, 2008

Time For a Change...

Every now and then I get super tired of my hair and I'll go and give it the big chop. Well I'm at one of those moments. I'm ready for a change. I just made an appointment to get it cut next month (happy birthday to me:). But before I do anything I thought I'd take a vote and see what you all think I should do. I went online to InStyle.com, Hollywood hair makeover (thanks to my friend Amber) and messed around for some ideas. Here's the pictures of my inspirations...

Below are the pictures to vote on:

A. The short do
(fyi- the color doesn't come with the cut and I'm thinking this style, but a little longer)

B. Keep what I got, just get a trim
(Jonah had to show his hair too)
Pictures taken by my personal photographers - Stella and Jonah


C. Grow it long and make it straight
(this one is kind of a joke - for those who think I resemble Reese)


Before voting, here are some things to consider:

-I'm not attached to my hair
-I've had short hair before
-I like to able to pull it back (doesn't have to be a pony tail, just away from my face)
-I have thick hair (but I must say I'm shedding like crazy so this could change?!)
-My hair is naturally wavy
-I like low maintenance when it comes to hair

All right, I think that's it. You can place your vote to the right on the top of the screen. I'm looking for honest feedback here and if anyone wants to comment and say why they voted the way they did, I'd love to hear!

Oh, and Sean's vote is cut it!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sara....loooking beautiful as always!! I like the short...chop chop chop!!

But I like long too! Obviously..I'm not as bold as you since I've had the same hair since 1995!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Sara... I found your blog from many of our old TMC friends... I LOVED your hair short in college. You are one of the fortunate ones who's hair always looks great! By the way, your little ones are adorable! Our fam has a blog too...
murphymailer.blogspot.com
PS. Tell Funky Fresh HI too!

Anonymous said...

Sara- My favorite was your hair in college when it was short... sooo cute. Plus it can always grow back. However, you always look great no matter what!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey- here's my email so we can communicate off the blog!
j2murphy@verizon.net

Anonymous said...

Ava pointed to the long hair picture. I like both. When I worked with you it was short and I love it. I am not being much help here....So I will say, do what the hubby wants ;) Submit Woman! J/K

Anonymous said...

go long!!!!! i have wavy hair too, and I think it's so much easier when it's long!!!!! plus, you have gorgeous hair, so the more the better!! :)

Phil and Bri said...

I am looking through old posts of yours before we were 'friends' :) I am dying, because I always tell Jordy that you look like Reese...and now that I can see a side-by-side pic...you don't just resemble her you could BE her...or her sister. What a shame to look like a hottie such as Reese. :)