Friday, March 21, 2008

Tagged!

Amber tagged me. Let's see if I can do this. :-) I'll try my best to come up with 5 for each category!

5 things you can't live without (well, I could live without them, but I do enjoy these) under $5:
1. Cream for my coffee

2. Diet coke

3. Pony-tail holder for my hair
4. Chap stick/lip gloss
5. Mascara

5 Favorite Movies: (in no particular order)
1. Pride and Prejudice - BBC version, Anne of Green Gables/Avonlea
2. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
3. Hitch
4. Nacho Libre, Napoleon Dynamite, Elf
5.13 Going on 30, and oh so many more....


5 Baby Names you LOVE but won't use

Girls:
1. Norah
2. Emma
3. Eleanore
4. Bella
5.

Boys:
1. Joshua
2. Elijah
3. Noah
4. Isaac
5. Jacob

5 songs you could hear over and over again:

1. You are My King
2.Michael Buble' songs
3.Chris Tomlin's Amazing Grace
4.Christmas music
5. Stella and Jonah's "songs"

5 People who influenced your life in a positive way:
1. Jesus
2. Sean
3.My parents
4.My siblings
5.John MacArthur

5 Things that stay in your purse at all times:
1. Chap Stick/Lip gloss
2. Wallet
3. Pacifier, except for when it's in the babies mouth!
4. Diaper
5. Wipes

5 Moments that you knew changed you forever:
1. My sophomore year of college
2. Marrying Sean
3. Giving birth to Stella
4. " " Jonah
5. " " Ava

5 Obsessions you have right now:
1. Blogging
2. Dieting
3. Exercising
4. Home improvements
5. Babies

5 Places you would really like to go:
1. Bahamas
2. Hawaii
3. Mexico
4. California
5. New York

5 People you would love to see their top 5: (in no particular order)
1. Tori
2. Reese
3. Molly
4. Erin
5. and anyone who reads this and wants to play 'tag you're it' :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sary just thought I'd leave a comment especially since no one else has. I of course can't live with out chap stick either! Love you can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sara and Sean,
I have no idea if I'm leaving messages or not, never done this before. You may be getting repeats from me.
Anyway, Derek, Jan and boys are here this weekend and Derek mentioned your site. I woke too early and decided to take a look. I love it!
Happy Easter!!!

Anonymous said...

Ok, now I see how this works. Scott and his kids are here also. The cousins: Gracie, Christian, Josiah and Brock, are having so much fun playing together. Yesterday they were riding scooters and a big wheel around the basement and they run, run, run! Today we will dye eggs. The weather is lousy, so we'll be inside much of the weekend. Maybe we'll head to the mall today to get out.

Anonymous said...

Reading your makes me think I need to change some of mine! I can't live without Mascara either or a rubber band....but where are you finding the mascara under 5$ :)