thoughts from Ava...
"Oh well, he'll still love me... I mean come on, I look just like him!"Happy Birthday Dad! We can't wait for you to get home so we can celebrate. We'll have some dinner - how about a salad? ;) Then we'll watch a movie - does the Aristocats sound alright? Then we can splurge and have some cake, we were thinking German chocolate!
Sean thanks for being such a godly husband, my best friend, and the greatest dad to our three children. May the Lord bless you with many more birthdays!
Sean thanks for being such a godly husband, my best friend, and the greatest dad to our three children. May the Lord bless you with many more birthdays!
We love you!









3 comments:
Happy Birthday Sean!!! I love you too. Hope you have a fun day- be looking for my exciting present. It will be coming via the neighbor's house! :)Tricia
Happy b-lated birthday Sean. Sorry we always miss the parties. We can't wait to see all of you at spring break! love, Kelli and the family
Happy Be-lated Birthday Sean!! I'm glad you had a good day!
Liz
Post a Comment