Friday, January 25, 2008

Motorbikes and Race Cars...




Happy Birthday Jonah bear

Yesterday was Jonah's 3rd birthday. Whenever anyone would ask him what he wanted he would say without a doubt "a motorbike that goes fast and a race car that has a seat I can sit in." Well... we don't always get what we want right?? Thank goodness for 3 year old boys who get excited about anything in a box with paper on it. In the end Jonah was pretty pumped about his new clothes ;) especially his new church shirts "just like dads!!!" and he has been having fun with his new trains. Today I heard him chanting in his room "go Thomas, go Thomas..." I think it's safe to say he had a fun day and he is already looking forward to turning 4.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute! Great job on the cake! Reese is the same way when it comes to party planning. The day after her birthday she is already planning the next one!